Real estate is not just what I do, it’s what I love. Homes are an extension of the family living inside the 4 walls and each time I get the opportunity to meet that family I feel blessed. I was raised with traditional values, courtesy, respect, truthfulness, and helping one another. Standing on those foundations fuels my passion for real estate and helping clients. I have one simple goal with each client; to sell that house for the best price, in the time frame they specify, with the least amount of stress.
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home.
- To communicate with you weekly with the results of my activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest possible sales price and best terms between you and the buyer.
I am committed to offering you the highest level of professional service to all of my clients. To make sure your property is marketed to it’s full potential in order to get you the highest possible market value. In order to achieve these goals I will do the following.
- Preview your home, outlining any issues that need to be addressed before your property is listed.
- Provide my expertise for the ideal marketing process, provide staging tips, and help coordinate any repairs needed.
- Work with you in order to price your home appropriately.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Ensure professional quality photographs are completed to highlight features of your home to use them in marketing material.
- Promote your property through company wide sales meetings, cooperating brokerages, online marketing, photos, video tours, prospective buyers, signage, and many other avenues.
- Constantly keep you up to date of any changes in the marketplace.
- Targeted agent and public open houses.
- Follow up with all showings and provide feedback to you.
- To represent you 100% of time to assure you get the best possible market value and terms
- Handle all follow up contract ratification, coordinating contingency deadlines, inspections, and other closing procedures.
- Hand you a check at closing!
- My commitment to you does not end at the closing table. I am available to help answer any questions before, during, and after closing. If you need recommendations or referral for projects or repairs I am here for you. My commitment to you is a lifetime commitment.