Affton is a town located in St Louis County, a suburb of St Louis. Located 10 minutes west of St Louis Affton has a small town feel that many homeowners enjoy. Ulysses S. Grant’s cabin is located in Affton and is a treasured landmark of the community. The actor John Goodman is also from Affton.
If you’re in the market to buy Real Estate or thinking about relocating to Affton, MO, you will find many residential options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for luxury and estate homes, a nice single-family home, a town home or maybe even a short sale or other investment property, I am a Affton, MO Realtor® that can help you find exactly what you’re looking for!
The median home value for Affton is $136,000 with an appreciate of 2.5% over the last year. The median age of home owners is 51.
The unemployment rate is 7.5% compared to the national average of 8.6%. Median household income is $48,100 compared to the national median of $44,500. The sales tax rate is 6.08% and the income tax rate is 6%.
The most common industries in Affton are:
- Management, Business, and Financial Operations 14.24%
- Professional and Related Occupations 20.09%
- Service 13.61%
- Sales and Office 31.14%
- Construction and Maintenance 8.51%
- Production and Transportation 12.40%
Affton Early Childhood 314-633-5988
Mesnier Primary 314-849-5566
Gotsch Intermediate 314-842-1238
Rogers Middle 314-351-9679
Affton High School 314-638-6330
St Anthony’s Medical Center 314-525-1000
Affton has numerous parks to take advantage of, for more details click here.
- Affton White-Rodgers Community Center
Mike Lewis, Affton Missouri Realtor
If you’re thinking about selling your home, investment property or other Affton Real Estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and successful experience. One of my areas of expertise is online marketing. There are very few Realtors who are providing the type of online exposure I provide my clients.
My clients homes are found all over the internet on the most viewed real estate portals along with the multiple websites and blogs I use.
If you’re in the market to buy real estate, you will find a variety of residential options to choose from to fit your lifestyle budget and needs.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell Real Estate in Affton, my goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available. When looking at the homes I am marketing, you will notice I use vivid photography, well thought out property descriptions and video tours to make sure your home stands out from the competition.
- Graduated from UMSL with a Bachelors of Science
- Ranked as one of the Top Real Estate Agents with St Louis Magazine
- Full time Realtor for the past 8 years servicing the St Louis area and Affton
- Member of the National, Missouri, and St Louis Association of Realtors
- Over 100 homes sold
- Over $15 Million sold
- List to sale ratio of 98%
- Listings sell in an average of 35 days
- Ranked one of the top agents with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Alliance Real Estate